Opthopatch Extra Sensitive Adhesive Eye Patch for Kids in Beige Color (2500pcs)
Successfully treat numerous children’s eye conditions, including Amblyopia, lazy eye, cross-eye, and more with these doctor-recommended Opthopatch Eye Patches for Kids and Infants! A remarkable way to treat and alleviate various eye conditions that your child may face.
• Non-Woven Cotton Fabric
• Latex Free & Hypoallergenic
• Blackout Protection
• Adhesive Lasts up to 8 Hours
• Slow Water Absorption
• Patch size: 83 mm X 57 mm
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
(1) COMFORTABLE, BREATHABLE & FUN: Opthopatch eye patches for kids are made from non-woven cotton material that allows the skin to breathe. SIZE: 83 mm X 57 mm (3.26" x 2.24").
(2) DOCTOR RECOMMENDED for SUPERIOR EYE TREATMENT: Opthopatch eye patches are designed by a family of eye doctors who are dedicated to treating eye conditions in children such as amblyopia, lazy eye, and cross-eye. Each patch has a blackout protection layer to keep the light out.
(3) LATEX & THIURAM FREE, HYPOALLERGENIC: Reduce the irritation to your child’s skin. Opthopatch eye patches are safe for all skin types including infants with sensitive skin.
(4) EXTRA SENSITIVE ADHESIVE: Guaranteed safe and gentle on your child’s face, each eye patch can last for up to 8 hours giving your child a full day to enjoy without having to constantly switch patches for ultimate convenience and ease.
HEALTHIER TREATMENT FOR YOUR CHILD Treat your children's eye conditions with our fun and unique eye patches designed to fit like a glove so kids can still get the treatment they need while enjoying the activities they love. Made with super comfortable material that allows them to feel little to no discomfort so they won't fuss or fight about having to wear one.
GUARANTEED SAFE Our product is latex and thiuram-free so your children won't be exposed to potentially harmful chemicals. Rest assured that you are getting one of the highest quality therapeutic patches you can find! Highly effective and fun for all children - get your Defined Vision Opthopatches!